Nunan Farm Machinery supplies the Husqvarna 130 chain saw to Limerick, Cork, Clare and Kerry. The Husqvarna 130 handles well and is easy to start. It chops firewood exceptionally well , prunes and can take down small trees.
The Husqvarna 130 chainsaw has a powerful 1.5kW engine, a combined choke / stop control and primer for easy starting while reducing the risk of flooding. The X-Torq engine lowers fuel consumption whole reduces emissions.
In the event of a kick back, it has a full chain break safety system to protect the user. It also has a low kick back cutting chain It has a standard 14"/35cm cutting bar complete with a 3/8 semi chisel chain for more efficient sawing.
Anit-vibration dampeners add to user comfort with the LowVib feature.The engine has a centrifugal air cleaning system which facilitates longer operating times between filter cleaning. Bars and chains are available if need replacement.
- Cylinder displacement – 38 cubic meres
- Weight (excluding cutting equipment) – 4.7 kg
- Speed idling - 3000 rpm
- Output – 1.5 kW
- Maximum power speed – 9000 rpm
- Spark plug – NGK BPMR7A Electrode gap – 0.55 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) – 804 g/kWh
- Bar length (inch) – 14″
- Chain type – H37 (DL52) / Oregon 91VPX52
- Pitch – 3/8 Gauge – 0.050 in (1.3mm)
- Recommended bar length, max – 18 in
- Recommended bar length, min – 14 in
For more information contact our sales assistants: Ger or Pat on 063 84018